ImageKeep Express is designed to help you organize your digital image files by
storing your images in a special database called an ImageBase, associating
user defined properties (such as a description, who the photographer was, when
the image was taken, etc.) with each image, and providing sophisticated indexing
and querying capabilities.
- Creates an actual database of images (ImageBase) instead of scattering
descriptions and other image data in folders all over your hard drive.
- Associates a virtually unlimited number of user defined
image properties to each image.
- Supports multiple user defined categories to which images may be assigned.
- Image data (files) may be stored inside or outside the ImageBase
or a combination of both allowing you to store often used images on
local hard disk and less used images on CD or DVD. And you can move
your images in and out of the ImageBase at any time.
- Sophisticated database indexing allows fast and comprehensive
queries and searches.
- Full-text keyword indexing and searching. Keywords are generated
automatically from all words in all fields -- no need to specify keywords by hand!
- Fully supports Windows Clipboard and Drag and Drop. Inserting images
is as easy as dragging the image files from Explorer into ImageKeep
Express and you can easy drag images from ImageKeep Express into
your image editor.
- Allows images to be edited or viewed directly from the ImageBase using
your favorite image editor or viewer.
- Images in an ImageBase are displayed in Views
that allow viewing and visually browsing by thumbnail images or a grid
- Simple query builder dialog makes creating complex queries easy.
- Automatically imports EXIF meta data from digital camera image files.
- Supports many file formats including: BMP, DIB, GIF, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD,
PCX, PNG, PSD, TGA, and TIF.
- Built-in image editor/viewer.
- TWAIN camera/scanner support.
- Split thumbnail/grid view.
- Slide show capability.
- Each ImageBase can store over 2 billion images, up to 2TB (terabytes) max file size
(Windows 2000/XP, on Win9X/Me max filesize is 2GB).
- Supports Windows 95, 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, and XP. Linux and Mac
Try Before you Buy
With ImageKeep Express you can "try before you buy!" Just
download the latest version, install it, and try it for up to 30 days. If you decide you like it,
just purchase a
registration (only $29) from our website to "unlock" the evaluation
version of ImageKeep Express.
Once you purchase a registration, you have access to extensive online support
through the MondoBeyondo Software Community which provides:
- Support Forums - ask questions and get answers from developers,
our tech support staff and other users.
- Bug Database - report bugs and problems and get them fixed!
- Online Support Requests - send a support request directly to our
tech support staff.
- Program Updates - download program updates as they become available
for all 1.x versions (all releases up to, but not including, the 2.0 release).
- Beta Versions - access to pre-release versions of the software.
(click image for larger view)
Split Thumbnail/Grid View
Minimum System Requirements
- 233 Mhz Pentium or comparable processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 20 MB free hard disk space
- 256 color display adapter at 800x600 resolution
Recommended System Configuration
- 500 Mhz or better processor
- 256 MB of RAM or more
- 24 or 32 bit color display adapter at 1024x768 resolution or better
ImageKeep Express is proudly listed on: